Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweet She-Cattle of Seattle!

A lot of my titles are exciting, aren't they? At least, they're excited.

Try this, kids at home! (Kids at home, don't try this.)

I insufflated a packet of salt once for $1.37 and some laughs. It was a Wendy's, vaguely early, and an awful memory. Salt burns.

The weather's nice now, and I'm glad. I'm tired of bad weather, or at least seasonally-inappropriate weather.

Is it weird that I use small-talk in my blog?

Maybe.

When you count with your fingers, do you start on the index finger or the thumb? I used to start with the index finger, but now I start on the thumb. I think it looks more interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Russians count kind of backwards by starting with all fingers out and putting them down when they count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if you want to be REALLY interesting then count with your ring finger first then thumb then index then pinky then middle. That would be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, I forgot that interesting and stupid are synonyms.

    Zing!

    ReplyDelete